CRM Manager - Salary upto £30k - Hertfordshire.
We are looking for someone to join a fantastic Marketing Team. Your key responsibility will be to define and put insight at the heart of the customer marketing strategy. You will be an unashamed digital and data evangelist, committed to exceeding targets and delivering positive ROI. You will be required to construct and use customer data to drive acquisition, increase conversion, improve retention and stimulate loyalty.
As a key part of the digital marketing team, you will be responsible for developing, planning and implementing the customer contact strategy with the aim of increasing customer lifetime value, building the customer database and retention.
The role will be strongly results-orientated and includes responsibility for: planning, managing and delivering of CRM campaigns; selection and management of data and creative input; comprehensive and timely measurement and reporting; and recommendations for improving effectiveness and reducing costs.
·Plan, develop and implement the customer retention strategy, to maximise customer lifetime value and drive continued high rates of sale and profit growth for the business
·Manage and monitor the data acquisition strategy to maximise the value of the customer database, assisting database growth and enabling high value targeted and segmented retention campaigns
·Develop a cohesive customer contact strategy to include on and offline channels
·Competitor benchmarking and intelligence focusing on CRM/email developments
The successful candidate will have at least 3 years’ experience in a hands-on CRM role – up to management level – strong customer data management project management skills with a passion for engaging with customers
· Experience of building customer strands and segments
· Experience defining customer lifetime values
· Unrivalled first-hand experience of the development and implementation of a successful CRM plan with back-end system knowledge
· Experienced strategy, design and optimisation of e-mail campaigns, with an understanding of e-commerce conversion factors.
· Proven track record in effective online cross-sell and up-sell
· Strong project management skills, with the ability to think strategically and execute tactically.
· Creativity and the initiative to develop new ideas and concepts and deliver them
· Comfortable using HTML/Photoshop.
· A good working knowledge of Excel. Knowledge or understanding of SQL would be a bonus.
· Use of Exact Target, or similar e-mail broadcast tool, would be preferred but not essential